SEARCY SKATE RE-OPENING GUIDELINES
Effective Jan. 1, 2021
We at Searcy Skate will be following the guidelines put forth by the state of Arkansas
TEMPORARY ADMISSION POLICY
Because of the capacity limits placed on us by the state and in order to provide an opportunity for as many skaters possible to safely use our facility. Temporarily, every person that enters our building will be required to pay admission.
RULES AND GUIDELINE INSIDE OUR CENTER
1. We recommend customers coming into the building wear face coverings while inside the skating center.
2. Presently, the building limit has been reduced to 300.
3. Signs will be posted at the entrance advising the public not to enter if:
4. Signs will be posted at the entrance advising the public that they may wish to refrain from entering if:
5. Although our standard policy does not along “hang out” in our parking lot, social distancing be strictly adhered to in the parking lot as well.
6. Four (4) Sanitizing stations will be in place. One at the admission counter, the skate rental counter, the snack bar counter and the redemption counter. Customers will be encouraged to use these stations.
7. Social distancing is encouraged.
8. Social distancing signs along with sanitizing reminder signs will be placed in all areas of the center to remind customers of the importance of these actions.
9. Sanitizing wipes will be available at the redemption counter for customers to wipe off games before they use them.
10. Skate center employees will be wiping down tables, games, door handles and other high touch areas throughout the session.
11. All items sold in the snack bar will be single use, disposable items. No items can be returned to the snack bar for refills. In the case of a refill, a new cup will be marked and issued.
12. Rental skates and Skate-mate trainers will be sanitized after each use.
13. Unattended food and drinks will be thrown away.
14. Birthday party groups will be seated 6-foot apart, and in addition, blowing out birthday candles on the complete cake will be discouraged. Instead, we will cut a piece of cake out for the blowing out of the candles.
Every effort will be made to keep out skate center safe for both our employees and customers. We hope that we will all get through these changes together and be able to serve you for many years to come.